Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Weenie Dog Piggy Bank

I'm sure you're thinking--What?!? A weenie dog piggy bank? Oh yes, this is what one of my students got me for a Christmas present. This goes to show you how much Sandy is talked about in my classroom and how familiar with her they are. (There are pictures all over my classroom, too!) This little girl was SO excited to give me this gift, that she stood over me while I opened it because she said "I want to see the expression on your face when you open it!" She said her mom and her were shopping at the Hallmark store, and she saw this weenie dog. She asked her mom to buy it because she just KNEW I would love it! How sweet is that? :-)


So here it is....I'm sure you'll get a bit of a laugh, too! You can't see great on the top of it, but this weenie has buns on both sides of it with mustard running along its back!

Notice this next picture...there is a cork in the behind area--that is where I would take OUT my change :-)

2 comments:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

That is sooo funny. I love the placement of the cork. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that you will display it proudly and that little Sandy will love to sniff and check it out.

I love your little prego belly. What a cute pregnant lady you are. ;-)

Love ya girl!
Aly