Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's True

Christmas has come, Christmas has gone, and we are one truly blessed family. We had wonderful visits with the Hoefler's and Beasley's. We were able to see our adorable nephew, Peyton. With help from their dog, Pepper, I was able to get Peyton giggling. That is the cutest sound in the world :-) Below are pictures of Petyon enjoying life in his swing, and then playing in his Exersaucer (sp?) Josh and I were definitely spoiled by our parents, and little Miss Abby, if you could only imagine, was spoiled a bit, too!!! Look at this child's closet already!! There are even onesies folded in the baskets above, along with many toys!!

Lastly, here is the Beasley pose--Josh likes to hold my tummy!!!

We hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, and we definitely hope 2007 brings many blessings your way!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is only the beginning of the presents, can you imagine what it will be like once you bring home presents from your showers. Craziness. I'm glad that you had a great Christmas! Love ya lots!
Aly

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, I know this is a little cheesy...but please check your school email!!! We area having game night tomorrow night and we want you and Josh to come. :) 713-225-1665!