It's true...Josh and I went to all this hard work to "create" our own webpage at www.jabeasley.com. We spent quite a bit of time finalizing it, and Josh really worked hard at remembering the good 'ol HTML code. And let me count the number times I actually used that blog--maybe 5 or 6? Sad, yes I know! Now you ask--why are they starting yet ANOTHER blog? Here is your answer: I wanted something simple. Something where I could post a picture and write comments that go along with it. I didn't want to blog and have to post pictures elsewhere. And, as many of you know, I'm pregnant, and family and friends who aren't close enough to watch me grow want to see pictures :-) So, we decided to go ahead and dive in to this blog spot community!
I hope that I am MUCH better at keeping up with this than I was the previous blog. I'm wanting to include the picture of my first sonogram, however, at the current moment our scanner is not working. I decided to leave you with a few pictures of our study that Josh, my handyman, painted for us. It was quite the project, but it's SO nice now that it's finished. Or not. The pictures aren't wanting to load at the current moment. Be sure to check back soon!
Update: Finally, we were able to load the pictures. The first 2 pictures are of our La Tech study and the last picture is of our new La Tech bench in the yard. GO DAWGS!!
Monday, December 11, 2006
It's Official
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
6:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment