Last year at Christmastime, I was one of those insane people standing in line at Pet Smart waiting to get my dog's picture taken with Santa. Most people think I'm NUTS, but that picture turned out awesome! (Of course, I'm biased!!)
This year, however, I don't even know if Santa was at Pet Smart, but we never made it to their store. I decided I would pose Sandy myself by our Christmas tree. My mom (crazy Grandma, ha!) bought her a cute pink Christmas bandana. So of course I put that around her neck, leaned her up against the chair just right, and I must say--she's quite the picture taker :-)

The next picture is blurry, I know, but I couldn't get it any better no matter how hard I tried. I bought this Dachshund ornament which is JUST adorable. The background has a Christmas tree, the 3 wise men, the Bethlehem star shining in the sky, with a cute little red dachshund (Just like my Sandy!) in the front of it all!!!




1 comments:
I can't believe Sandy let you take that picture of her by the tree with that "Hello,Kitty" ornmanet in the background.
Post a Comment