Isn't she beautiful?? :-) We had our appointment this morning at 9am. I must say I was SO VERY anxious for this! I was just desperately hoping baby would be cooperating. We were in luck, and the technician was able to tell us! The technician checked twice, and she felt confident it was a girl. We were able to see some amazing things....her sweet little hands (which were together like they were praying), her cute legs and feet, and her absolutely beautiful side profile!! Can you tell I'm a proud mama?? Abby was moving around a bit when the technician was trying to get measurements of her heart, so because the technician couldn't get all that greatly, we get to go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound. (Which to me is by far the best thing ever!!)
Truthfully, I would be happy with either sex, but I was so very excited to find out it was a girl that immediately after the appointment we had to make a quick rush to Target. I NEEDED to purchase a few "pink" things. Aren't they precious??
I (Josh) had to get my little girl a cute bunny! Now that I live in the estrogen ocean (Amy, Abby, Sandy), I guess it's definitely OK for me to wear pink. So, I'm worried about boys and weddings, but I guess we have a long way to go for that. Since I can't say "Luke, I am your father," now I'll be thrilled to say, "Abby, I am your daddy!"




5 comments:
Amy ~
I know what an exciting time this is .. and yes, it's mandatory to go and buy something appropriate now! Cute stuff! Can't wait to meet Abby!
Love,
Holly
She's precious guys!! Can't wait to meet her in May...Peyton is anxious to have ANOTHER girl cousin...you do realize he's the only boy amongst now 4 girls! poor guy :-) Love the outfits...I can't wait to go buy Abby something too! Be safe traveling and we'll see you in a few days! Oh check our page for Peyton's 4 month update too! Love you
She's going to be a beautiful and spoiled little girl. I hope that she knows her auntie aly loves her. ;-) I'm so excited for y'all... please call soon! ;-) Love ya
Alyson
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Maybe Abby and Parker will hit it off and live happily ever after. HA! j/k
Guys we are so happy for ya'll. You will be wonderful parents!
Trey & Mabel
What a beautiful name and beautiful pictures! Congratulations!! What a blessing. After our appointment when we found out we were having a boy, we also went straight to Target and purchased some blue things. I believe it is mandatory to do so. :-) Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment