Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Being Behind Part 1

I hate being behind in posting pictures. I always get behind, but I don't just want to pick up with where I am or you won't be able to see cuteness from where we were :) Not that we were anywhere specifically...just what was going on that day or something cute Abby had on that I wanted to take pictures of!

So for instance, this particular day, which I don't remember what the date was at all--oh but wait, my cool properties option on my computer tells me I took these pictures on June 2. So there you go, almost a month later I'm posting them. Nice.

There is no rhyme or reason for any of these. I just thought this dress was cute (and so was the child wearing it!)
The full concentration face.


Oh, how she loves to walk barefoot now!

She uses her little telescope like a microphone!
"Whatcha see under there, Sandy?"
Not quite ready to come in, even though I've asked her to...a LOT.

And how I found her the next morning...snoozing away. Tough life she leads, wouldn't ya say?

3 comments:

Zach and Alyson said...

I love her dress.... I'm pretty sure that I would wear it if they had it in my size. ;-)

The Vranas said...

That dress is so cute! I love how you go back in time to get all caught up. It's greatness to see three blogs posted in one day!

The Perkins said...

Wow, what a life! Thanks for sharing the pics. She's too cute!!