Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm a sucker for seersucker!

OK, 2 things I think are absolutely adorable on little girls.

1. Seersucker
2. The criss-cross (that I've mentioned before) in the back

What about an outfit that combines them both?!? Oh, how I love it! :) I love when she sits like this! The other night she was trying to prolong bedtime, and she ran into her playroom, and Josh said "Don't sit down!" So...she did this! :)


Another seersucker outfit. No criss-cross in the back, but still so very cute!
I still can't get over all that hair!!!
We took care of our friends dog last week. His name is Baxter (the dog, not the friend). Anyway, Abby always asks for Sandy to get in her bed with her, and I didn't want Baxter to feel left out--so he got to join the fun, too :)
Baxter didn't seem too impressed, but Abby thought it was grand!

4 comments:

The Pences said...

I do love seersucker, too. Those little shorts outfits are PRECIOUS!! Abby's as cute as ever!

The Vranas said...

She just looks so big! I can't get over it.

The Bowens said...

Love, love, love the cherry seersucker outfit...SO CUTE!! they all look so adorable snuggled in her crib together

Chris, Jana, Noah and Porter said...

She's getting so big!! Where did you get the small slide and swing for Abby? I want to get Noah one!