Monday, June 1, 2009

Abby's artwork

Y'know when people say, "You can't even turn your back for a minute with toddlers around?!?" All I did was get up to go get the ringing phone, and I came back to this...completely not too bad at all, but imagine if I had been gone longer. This little lady works fast!

And she's proud of it! :)
Abby's first ever ponytail. I LOVE IT!

On a completely non-related note, please keep my family in your prayers. My dad's mom passed away today. We all were going to be there visiting in just 25 days for a family reunion. I absolutely hate that I missed that chance to see her and for Abby to meet her. Grandma has been asking to go see Grandpa (who passed away some years ago) for awhile....I can imagine they must be dancing together now!

6 comments:

The Stallings' Clan said...

Grayson and Reagan have colored themselves and each other many times. The last time I was in the laundry room, heard THE laugh and went to investigate. Grayson had colored Reagan and my bed with a Sharpie marker, PERMANENT!!

Zach and Alyson said...

I just love Abby's curls. Don't ever cut them off like my mom did to me when I was little.

Sorry to hear about Grandma Hoefler. We were just talking about that only a couple of days ago. I'll be praying for your fam. Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Addison loves coloring ANYTHING, too. I hear there's good money in tattoo artistry!

Sorry to hear about your grandma. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,
I am s sorry to hear about your grandmother. Please share with Brad, Lisa, your mom and dad how sorry we are and I know the sadness that your family is feeling. I will remember you in my prayers and if there is anything I can do for you or your family, let me know.

Love,
Sybil

The Vranas said...

I just love the curls! They are just so adorable.

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I know you were hoping she would hang on until after your visit. Let your dad know that we're thinking about him and praying for him.

The Perkins said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. I knew you would be going to visit soon. That's terrible. I will keep your family in my prayers! I love you!