Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tattoos and the Park

But thankfully, this kinda tattoo comes off in the bath :) We have this burger place right around the corner from us called Culver's. We love Culver's, and we frequent it, um...probably too often! There is this one lady that works there that I seriously see every time I'm there. She always comes and talks to Abby (and last time she gave us free ice cream, woohoo!). On this particular occasion it was "Family Night," and so they try to do something special. They have kid movies playing, they have giveaways, and they were putting on tattoos this night. Abby sat so still while the lady put the tattoo on her arm. She thought it was so cool!

Also, the mascot for this place is an ice cream cone named "Scoopie." On family night, a guy dresses up in a big 'ol ice cream suit. My kid just really isn't a fan of big, dressed up people. Nor was she this particular night either, but man, we got the greatest laugh at poor little Abby's expense. Abby was out of her chair, crouching down playing peek-a-boo with a friend of ours across the table. Scoopie walked around the corner and was behind her, and as Abby glanced over her shoulder I thought she was going to DIE! She ran for Josh so quick. Several of the people around the restaurant had a good laugh, too. It was hilarious!

Her tattoo

At the park. This outfit...butterflies on the back of her shirt, the back pockets of her shorts, and a butterfly clip in her hair. I mean, how sweet is that?!? :)







2 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

We had a similar experience with the big Armadillo at Texas Roadhouse one night. Paul David was so scared when he looked over his shoulder and there was that big armadillo! We're still laughing about it!

Those outfits are ADORABLE! If I have a girl, I'm in so much trouble!

The Perkins said...

She is just too cute!!!I love, love all the dresses and little outfits she wears. I hope my daughter can dress that cute!!! I think the thing with Scoopie is just too funny! I would be cracking up if I were there. Have a good week :)