Monday, May 11, 2009

A little girl Tea Party

We have a friend named, Abby, and her birthday is 3 days before our Abby's birthday. This year our friend Abby had a super cool Tea Party birthday party. Super cute idea! The invitation said to have your daughter come dressed in their "mommy's finest." So, of course, I put Abby in a dress, and I gave her some of my bracelets and put a necklace on her! We had to go to Wal-mart before the party, and she looked so cute all dolled up :)
When we arrived, Amanda (Abby's mom), had ALL kinds of fun things for the girls to dress up in. I gave Abby some wings and a wand.
And cool glasses...

And a hat!
She had a little table set-up in the middle of the room where all the girls could sit to eat their little finger sandwiches. That's the other Abby serving tea :)

And they got this SUPER cool cup. So, I'm not super strict when it comes to things Abby drinks, but more often than not, she typically just gets milk and water and juice after naps. On this particular day, Amanda asked if they could all have pink lemonade. Seriously, my kid barely left the table to go play. She drank every last ounce of hers and tried moving on to others. It was the cup, too, though. Who wouldn't love a swirly straw?!!?




Love it!

3 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

The last picture will haunt her forever. so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! That is such a fun idea for a party! I'm so gonna steal it if I have a little girl! :)

Anonymous said...

sorry forgot my name. that comment was from Mabel. The baby is sucking all my brain cells. :)