For Abby's birthday, she got a whole set of princess shoes. And she loves them! I mean what little girl doesn't love to hear the "clank, clank" the small heels make when you walk on tile floors? C'mon ladies--tell me you loved it growing up, too?!? It could be just me, I guess :)
Of course, telling me to come sit beside her.


How you doin?

Pure glee. Chasing Sandy with the stroller is quite entertaining!

Ok, this isn't the most flattering picture of Abby, but it has a story to go with it. Her new thing is to point her toe and push the button to roll the window down! (She's not doing this here, but she does always love having her leg hanging off the side) She can seriously do it because one day we were driving along, and I panicked because I didn't realize what the noise was at first. Obviously, the window locks are now
on!!

We were going to Louisiana because I had my friend, Ashley's, baby shower to go to. We left later in the day than we normally do to go home because Josh couldn't get off work earlier. Josh had gone to get us some food, so I changed Abby's diaper, fed Sandy and such, and I was in the back of the car, and both girls were perched to look at me. Gotta love Abby's wand--she's addicted to that thing :)

And here is a picture of me and my friend, Michelle, before we went into Ashley's shower. Both my friends are due within days of one another!
3 comments:
Good to talk to you today... btw... I knew that Abby would be a princess, precisely why I got her the princess book. ;-)
I love the new blog design. Abby is just adorable, and such a girly girl. She cracks me up. Can't wait to see you guys!
Love the new blog header/decor!
Post a Comment