Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Because it's what I do

**Scroll down--I actually did TWO new posts today! I wouldn't want you to miss out :)**

Honestly, (and all mom's back me up here), when I get Abby dressed in the morning, I can't help but look at her and say, "Oh, you look so cute!" Tell me ya'll do that, too?!? So...what better to do than take a picture?

I'm super addicted to Abby in dresses right now. I feel like we missed that stage for awhile because she took FOREVER to walk. At her age now, there are SO many cute dresses out there. I don't care if we're just hanging around the house, I'll still put her in a dress! My other addiction are the little outfits that criss-cross in the back. I love that little look!

Wal-marto has some great, cheap dresses! I mean look...isn't this sweet?

And yes, even with the dress, we're still wearing her tennis shoes. Those are still the only shoes that stay on, and she hasn't figured out how to untie the double knots!!! Go me :)


Our new fun thing...the bike trailer! Abby LOVES it! Now, when we're getting in the car to go somewhere, she sees the bike trailer and cries for it instead.

The criss-cross in the back look I speak of...


Funny face!
Some dresses have become too short for Abby, but they still "fit" her everywhere else. So...you know me...I LOVE the leggings look, too :)


She's calling for Sandy to come. I wonder where she got that from? I wonder if that is really what I look like when I do it?!? :)

6 comments:

Cassie said...

I want to dress my baby up in dresses but it's just not socially acceptable. And boy howdy do I love criss crosses, too. Maybe I can borrow your baby for a day just to fill my need for bows, dresses, shoes and all things girlie. I promise to give her back:)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable looking "dolly" -- of course she looks like an angel in every outfit!! Her little face is priceless ---

Love ya, Nana H

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

My neighbor has twin girls and they wear their old dresses as shirts now. It's totally adorable!! See you soon!

Wendy said...

With 3 boys...I never get to play dress up...well, I do, but it's not the same! :( I would TOTALLY be putting a dress on my daughter every.single.day. :) Abby is precious!!

Lori said...

I do the same thing with Kainaan! Get him all dressed up cute and grab the camera! Tim says I am going to make him go blind before he's 5! But hey, we are only making sure they have lots of pictures and memories when they have their own kids, right?
Anywho, she is adotable as always. And if I was willing to have another child, I would want a girl so that I could play dress up with her! She would be my live baby doll! :-)
Love ya'll, Lori

Anonymous said...

You are so not the only one that tells your child they are cute. I tell Parker that every day! He'll probably have some kind of complex when he gets older!!
By the way, we find out next Thursday what the sex of the baby is. I will keep you posted!