Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ode to Thee

Oh Gymboree!

How I love you,
and your super cute turtle & froggie line, too!

I got the turtle swimsuit for Abby,
and it just makes me as happy as can be.

I've been thrilled with your deals;
it turns me head over heels.

Oh Gymboree, I'm so glad you're here.
If you ever left, I'd have to shed a tear!

(Ahem, don't mind me. The Ode just came to me :)
Here is a sampling of the few turtle things Abby now has...I just think they're precious :)


So, I equally share the love for Target, too when it comes to clothes for Abby. I could walk in there and ALWAYS find something. I just couldn't pass up this swimsuit. I mean, c'mon, it was only $9.99, and just too cute!
After we got home from bible study today, we played outside for about 30 minutes. It's SO gorgeous outside, and I love taking pictures when we're in the natural light.
"Saaaaandy!" She's always on a mission to find Sandy or include Sandy in whatever she's doing.
See her little hands turned up? She's saying "Where's Sandy?"
Overseeing.
I had to take a picture of our shadows. She is pushing me to go in the grass with her.
She decided to plop it in the grass, then as soon as she did, the look on her face says--Ick! Why did I do that?!?! :)


I told her to say Cheese! She is completely smiling, but she just wouldn't look at me!

Telling me to come on!
The next 2 are my new favs. Hooray for finally looking at me and smiling!

No dirt can ever be on her hands. She is obssessed with making sure she gets all specks off.

8 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

Love her new swimsuits! She'll be styling when the time is right. She's getting cuter everyday and growing up so fast! Peyton says "Hi Babby!" :-)

Lori said...

Too precious! I love her swimsuits! She is such a doll!
Have a great week!

*Courtney* said...

Oh, I love Gymboree too! I can't wait to go swimsuit shopping for Savannah...they just look so cute!

Abby's hair is so precious and getting so long. Aren't they just so much fun??

Ashley said...

Who knew you were such a poet??? The swimsuit is almost as cute as Abby-almost. Love all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Your girl is so dang cute!

The Stallings' Clan said...

That is too funny...I bought the exact same two swimsuits for Reagan! We will have to compare pictures.

The Vranas said...

Oh my goodness, I just love that picture of her standing next to the door. She's not smiling or anything, but her eyes are so big and blue. I love it. Is little Miss Abby ready for some visitors next weekend?

The Perkins said...

Very cute clothes for a very cute little girl!! I can't wait to buy stuff like that. I love the pics!! By the way, let me know when you're coming in town again. I have something to give to Abby!