Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Macaroni Gone Wild

Abby eating macaroni is never a clean process...sometimes are better than others. We were out to eat at our beloved Tin Roof (great atmosphere, sitting outside, live band, great food, pure greatness!) and because Abby is exceptionally picky, we know without a doubt that she will eat macaroni & cheese...you get 2 sides with a meal anyway, so we always choose mac & cheese so she can have it.

Side note: On this specific weekend, I had my own little girls weekend. (FYI-it was great! Relaxing, shopping, scrapping, quiet!) The point is, it was "daddy duty" weekend. When I first saw Abby when I got back, she looked a little frazzled...honestly, I'm not sure her hair ever got brushed...so keep that in mind when you're viewing the pictures :)

When we were leaving the restaurant and getting Abby in the car is when I really noticed it.

Check out this girls eyebrows. They are plastered to her face going all sorts of different directions.

And a close-up--just to make sure you truly could tell!
And on her leg...Nice, right?
*She did get a bath as SOON as we got home this night :)

Apparently, the other day my brain was shot! I got Abby ready, shoes on, put her down and looked at her, and thought, hmmm something doesn't look right. Can anybody spot the issue in this picture?!?!
Typically, it helps to put shoes on your children on the correct feet! Oops! :)

Because it's warmed up, I've bought Abby some sandals. I feel like sandals might be the death of me. I can't get the girl to KEEP THEM ON HER FEET! Grrrr! The second I put them on, she immediately begins with the strap that goes across her toes.

Caught ya!
So this is the look I get...I'm almost certain she's saying, "What? These are my shoes...stop telling me no!" Piece. of. work. :)
The other night, Abby was super tired because she took a very short nap at MDO, so she was showing us how she naps at school. She would lay down, put the blanket over her, and pat her bottom. It was so cute!
And church morning we squeezed in a few pictures...

6 comments:

The Pences said...

Yup, we had those sandals last summer. Joanna did the same thing all the time. This year we have closed toe ones with only one strap at the ankle. They're a little better so far. Good luck! And the mac and cheese is gross. Joanna does that with yogurt. Ick.

Ashley said...

Gotta love Daddy hair. Abby is so funny.

Jason and Shari said...

At least she was dressed. I came home from work the other day and Brooke was still in her PJ's. O'well at least there happy, right?

The Vranas said...

I love the wild child look! I cannot wait for the day that Abby is mortally embarassed by some of these pictures. Poor thing!

The Perkins said...

That was some nice hair!! She's just so stinkin cute :)

Lisa Vandenberge said...

and be thankful that she actually lets you brush her hair AND wear pretty bows!