Uncle Brad,
I love to look at pictures of you, and I lovingly refer to you as "Rad." ANYtime I see you in a picture I say your name...even if it's just the back of your head!
I love you so much!
Abby
Thursday, February 26, 2009
For Uncle Brad
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Awwww! That is soooo sweet!
I'm still laughing!!! She loves her Uncle Brad that's for sure!!! Can't wait till Pop can see this --he may need a laugh when he gets home from the hospital tomorrow!
Love, Mom
I just love that little girl... she's seems to be talking up a storm. Uncle Rad must love her too. ;-)
Wow!! She's so smart and pretty and perfect in every way. It's so amazing what they'll say now. Too cute!!
Oh I'm completely cracking up. She's so sweet!! Peyton is watching with me and he answered all your questions...so funny. Now he's going "Oh no..where Babby go?" He misses her. I'll be sure to tell Uncle "Rad" to watch tonight. Kiss her cheeks off for us!
Too funny! I loved the part at the end where she was trying to get away from you video-taping her.
Post a Comment