I meant to sit down and do this awhile back, but here I am finally getting to it.
I was reading Candice's blog, and was tagged to do this Photo Folder Challenge. Go to your fourth folder, fourth picture and post it. Then tell about it.
So here it is:
Granted you can practically see up my nose, and I seriously doubt I was actually sleeping...but this was still in our apartment when we had our other little dachshund, Macy. We lovingly referred to her as "Crazy Macy." Sandy was such the sweet mother hen to Macy, but Macy got sick so much, and what we felt she really needed was a yard to run around and play in. We ended up giving her to a friend of the family, and she's been great for them since. Oh how I cried when we had to give her up. I didn't really want to, but I knew it would be best for her. Sad story, huh? I know, but I do have some great memories of that sweet little dog :)




1 comments:
This picture cracks me up. It feels like it was a lifetime ago!
Post a Comment