Which is actually Day 4, 5, & 6 :) I'm so ridiculous, I know. This day was spent at Animal Kingdom. I love Animal Kingdom, and so did the kids.
We first rode a little train around the park--this little expression...I want to kiss her face off :)
The beloved Warthogs...Ever since our last Disney trip, Josh has decided that the warthog (Pumba, really) is his favorite character. So, of course, we had to take a picture of where they are held.
Next up..the safari! Look how close we actually are to some of these animals.
This baby giraffe just walked right in front of our vehicle.
I posted this one because I got a picture of what we ride in, incase you had no idea.
Getting some daddy lovin' on the safari.
Training for the MS 150 at Animal Kingdom (riiiigghhhtt!!!)
The Festival of the Lion King Show--Pumba, of course :)
Animal Kingdom has a super cool rollar coaster called Expedition Everest. Half of it is inside, half of it is out, you do some backwards, some forwards. It's awesome...really. I was just looking online to find some pictures so you could see it, but it's kinda pointless because, like I said, some of it is inside. I did watch a video of it on YouTube because someone had a video camera on them while riding it. That ride was 2:34 of pure greatness :)
Josh, myself, and my brother are rollar coaster enthusiats. Last time we went to Disney, Josh and I took a day at Universal, and we found it hard not to do the same this trip. Universal Studios has lots of awesome rides. We can't thank my parents enough for allowing us to go, while they watched Abby for us.
The ride on the left is The Hulk. Great ride! It was the first thing we rode when we got in the park. Notice the clouds. So...we decide to ride it once more before we go to the other side of the park to be done with rollar coasters for the day kinda thing. When we're getting in the seats (which this time we were in the very back), I noticed they were wet, but the ride does go over water, so I just said, "Wow, I guess the seats in the back do get wet." And the little attendant worker was like "Yeah, it's raining outside." What? We were only in line for like 5 minutes, and it was barely drizzling. Well, this ride shoots you through this tunnel, and the second we were out we got pelted the entire time. I couldn't open my eyes, and I never wished for a ride to be over so quickly in my life. I was a wet rat the rest of the day. Nice.
Meeting Doc Brown (from Back to the Future). He opened up the door to the Delorean for us so we could have a better peek inside.
He was talking to my brother, and he asked him where he lived. Brad told him, and then he asked what he did there. Brad said he made diapers (lol, that sounds silly. Brad is actually a computer guy, and there is more to it than that, but that's what he said). We're parting ways, and Doc Brown gets back on his bike, pedaling away, and shouts, "I'm off to Diaperland!" It was crazy funny. Maybe it was a "you had to be there" moment. :)
Amity Village sign.
That night for dinner, we ate at Margaritaville. A lady on stilts came by and was making balloons for the kids. Peyton got a hat, and she asked what Abby would like. I asked if she could make a dog, and so we got a pink weenie dog. How completely appropriate!!!
The next day, Josh, Abby, and I caught our flight home. She did SO good on the trip home. The chick was exhausted. She fell asleep while I was talking to the guy next to me. He said, "Well, it looks like she dozed off." I was in shock--we hadn't even taken off yet! She slept a little over an hour in my arms. I couldn't have asked for better. She then took a 2 hour nap when we got home. She was a little worn out :)
And that's it folks! That was our amazing, lovely, fantastic, Disney trip. I really loved it, and I will love to go back when Abby is singing all the songs right along with me. I hope she's pumped that she has a mommy that really loves Disney just as much as the kids themselves! :)






6 comments:
Ha. I totally understand the feeling of wanting to "kiss her face off!"
Aww it's like going all over again! :-) I think the Brad story is a you just have to know Brad moment..random man. Give our girl kisses for us!!
I love it! Now I want to go to Disney. I'm glad to see Josh has decided to start training. He's going to be limping around the house for days afterwards. :-)
It looks like ya'll had so much fun (and got really tired)! Abby is very lucky to have you!
You know what happens if you kiss your child's face off, right? She no longer has a face... wouldn't that be sad?
Love the baby giraffe pics!
Looks like you guys had a BLAST! Yea for Disney!!
Aw...I want to go to Disney World.
Post a Comment