Actually, it's Day 3 because Day 1 was arriving, Day 2 was Magic Kingdom, and now Day 3 is not even Disney...it was Sea World. But for the sake of making things flow from my titles, it's worded the way it is. Are you with me?
OK, so Tuesday we went to Sea World. Josh and I have been to Sea World in San Antonio, which I loved, so we thought it would be fun to take the kids to Sea World in Orlando. I love, love, love marine mammals. Really. They are so amazing, and I can't even begin to imagine how completely and totally awesome it would be to be a trainer. To ride on the nose of a huge whale...ok truthfully I'd probably chicken out even if I had the chance (on the whale that is--with a dolphin I'd do it, I'm almost certain!) because my mind wonders to "When Good Animals Go Bad." Anyway, I digress...
Sea World was good, but the day before we had been able to ride all these rides with the kids, and now at Sea World there were just lots of shows. Amazing and great shows but sitting down shows. Abby did fine, and she did watch, but some of the shows were loud. Not with scary sounds or anything, but just very loud, and she would get a bit freaked out. It was a fun day, though, but now that I look through my pictures, we have several of the stuff that happened during the shows, but not many of Abby in general. I'm showing you the pictures of the shows, though, because that's what I got :)
The entrance. Josh took that moving from the car window. Not bad, eh?
The dolphin nursery. You could walk right up to this. I could've reached out and touched them (except I don't think we were supposed to do that!)


Look at that big animal thing in the middle. It was for sure not cute!We walked through this exhibit, and the name of the type of one of the little fishies swimming around was Chubb. I'm easily entertained, ok? :)
Walking through the shark tank.
Shamu show.
Sea World did have one really fantastic rollar coaster. Josh, Brad, and I road it. It was called Kraken. Your feet dangle, and there are some pretty awesome twists and turns. I always get nervous before I ride something, but after I've done the first one for the day, then I'm ready to ride lots more. This is what it looks like. (I didn't take these pictures..just found them off the internet.)

Abby road with Josh, me, Brad, and Pop in the Sky Tower. It's an enclosed, seated round room type thing that takes you up really high, and you can see for miles and miles. It rotates while you go up, so you are able to see all sides of the park. It was pretty neat, and she enjoyed pointing at everything.
That night, we went to Downtown Disney's Boardwalk. I love this picture because Abby reached out to put her hand on Cinderella's head. She will learn to love the princesses as much as I do! :)
By the Lego Bulldog because we are the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, of course.
Up next, Animal Kingdom!






4 comments:
Can't wait to see day 3!
Great pics! I'm glad you got around to changing your blog, it looks great.
Looks like a ton of fun. I'm very impressed that Abby held up so well on the plane and although the characters look like they frightened her, at least she didn't throw a fit right? :) Looking forward to seeing day 3.
Oh what fun! I can't wait to see Day 3...or actually day 4! :-)
Post a Comment