Side note: The story of my life right now is blurry pictures. Basically, I either need a better camera with a faster shutter or my child needs to sit still. (ha!) Neither will be happening any time soon, so I apologize for some of the blurry you will be viewing.
She's remembering her Bumbo days and enjoys climbing in and out of it...This particular toy she should be standing in front of, but she likes climbing back behind it...
When I let Sandy outside to go potty, she likes to watch--then when Sandy comes back to the door she crawls away squealing!
Lastly, here are some odds and ends of Abby in action :-)
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Toilet paper ridin'
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Love her new riding toy! Her hair is getting so long!!!!! Can't wait to see you all this weekend.
Love ya, Nana H
Your one year pictures came out so GREAT!! And, I love Abby's new way of cruising around the house. At least she will always have a "shiny-hiney"!!
Post a Comment