Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1 Year Pictures--Finally!

I'm WAY overdue posting these pictures of Abby. Our scanner hasn't been working, and that's what I was needing. Josh showed me another route to take with the scanner (that smart computer guy!), and now here they are for you to view!

The setting was gorgeous, the photographer was wonderful, the child to be photographed...she didn't want to participate so much. Go figure! So, this is what we got. I think it's funny because these pictures captured every angle of her personality. When she wanted to smile, when she was unsure, when she wanted to laugh, when she was observing...everything.






6 comments:

The Pences said...

Ohhhhh.... what a sweet baby girl!

Neena said...

Those are the cutest pictures.

Zach and Alyson said...

Love them... and I sure do love that little tutu. I wonder where that came from. What a doll Abby is!

The Vranas said...

So CUTE!!! I especially like the ones where she's sitting on the little bench. Too cute for words!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Beautiful little girl!! Love the bench pictures. She certainly doesn't look like she was uncooperative!

Kristi :)

*Courtney* said...

Oh, sweet Abby is just adorable! The pics turned out great...my fav is the last one, but I love them all!