The title said with a French accent, of course. In case you're totally not with me, and the title does not make sense..I was going for Artist :-)
Anyway, this is what I'm talking about...Isn't it beautiful? That is EXACTLY how I imagine space, and Abby drew this lovely piece of work for us at school today! I love it! When I took it out of her bookbag, she pointed to it immediately, like "Hey, I did that for you." It will have a place on our refrigerator.
Somehow in all the excitement of when Abby first started MDO, I forgot to go back and post some pictures from our Dallas trip (when Abby had her one year old pictures). I'm just going to share a few, since we're so past time now.
I met one of my blogger friends, Courtney, and her daughter Savannah! They were so sweet to let us pop by and play for a bit. I'm so thankful they didn't think we were crazy for wanting to meet :-) Abby also got to meet Courtney's friend, Allison, and her son Noah. They were all so cute together. We'll definitely have to do it again sometime!! It looks like Savannah is playing one-handed peek-a-boo :-) But really, I think she's just itching her eye...but it was cute, so I had to post it!
Just a random sweet face...Lastly, we went by our old family friends house. When we lived in Lewisville, Kathy and Jim lived just 5min. away from us. I grew up with this family. I was born in McAllen, and they lived there then. So they met me when I was born, and in McAllen is where our families met. Then both families ended up in Lewisville. When I was younger, I LOVED being around their daughter, Suzie, too. Lucky for us, Suzie was able to come over a bit this night, and she and her daughter, Megan, met Abby. It was so awesome! Megan is 2 (or 3, I can't remember), and she kept calling Abby "Baby Abby." She wanted to pick her up and hold her like one of her dolls. It was too, too cute!
In this picture--me, my mom, Kathy, and Abby
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
What an Arteest!
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Save some of Abby's artwork for Nana's frig!
Love ya, Nana H
Oh, we had a blast getting to meet y'all in person! I know that the kiddos had fun playing together. :)
Post a Comment