First up, a GIRL baby shower! My friend Kim (who I went with to Destin), is expecting a sweet little girl, Callie, in early October. We just had her baby shower at my house this past weekend. There are SIX of us that hosted the shower, and I must say I have some way talented friends. The pictures will show for themselves!
The table runner was made especially for this shower...pink and brown! The centerpiece is a box wrapped with ribbon put around, then a vase put down the middle with fresh flowers. Lovely, really lovely! Hand made...from scratch--2 beautiful cakes!
On the mantel, frames painted and decorated to match Kim's nursery with sonogram pictures of Callie inside!
Scrapbook sign-in page. (I'm so proud, that is my little contribution!! I made her 4 pages for Callie's book)
More Callie sonogram pictures
I have NO idea why I am standing SO unnaturally looking in this hostess picture. Could I look like any more of a goober? (Don't answer that question!) I might as well have been standing by myself...what's with all the space between Theresa and I!?!? What the heck happened?!?!
Second, Abby's new bow holder! I'm ecstatic about this new purchase for Abby's room. Besides the fact that she had SO many bows that I couldn't find certain ones when I needed them, this holder is super adorable, and I'm just in LOVE with it!
Third, Aunt Lisa bought Abby a new little swimsuit. Although she has entirely too many as is, this swimsuit really is completely adorable! She wore it to the pool the other night...when we came home, I got a picture of the back, but I couldn't get a great one of the front. Thank you, Lisa, we LOVE it!
Lastly, I love this newest picture of Josh and I, and I LOVE that my new Super Target is open right down the road from me.




2 comments:
You are a goober! I love it! Where did you get the bow holder?? I want one for Zoey!
I love the bow holder too. Now that Addison is finally getting enough hair for a bow, I would like to get her more. I have always liked those holders, but never needed one. Did they put her name on their for you?
I also LOVE that Target is nearby!
Post a Comment