Josh, Abby, and I went to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus on Saturday at 11:30am. Abby is still a morning napper, so we were *hoping* she might take a short nap on the drive there. Do those things ever happen? Rarely. She was wide-awake the whole time (I think she was quite anxious to get inside!). She was SO fun to watch!
Totally taking it ALL in...Mommy and Daddy having fun!
It exhausted her about 30min. into the show...Crazy high wire act. I get all nervous for them! How do they do that?
After the intermission, she had lunch, and started clapping and squealing!
Next up on our busy Saturday was going to our Sunday school's swim party. I imagined, after such a busy morning, Abby was going to crash in the car. Wrong again. She stayed awake for the whole hour we had in the car. So naturally, I imagined she was going to sleep in the Pack-n-play when we got there. Nope! Lucky for us, she was in a fabulous mood, and played and played!
She was in love with this older boy, Reese. He's 7 or 8, and loved entertaining Abby. He would jump off the diving board, and everytime Abby would put her arms up for him...as if he just made a touchdown and she was cheering for the team!
Daddy and Abby...
The next morning, Abby was wiped out! This is how we found her...Sunday we just played around the house. I had a few tupperware heads on my hands...
Aren't my kids too cute? :-)
Monday, July 21, 2008
One super, busy Saturday
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
So cute! She's growing too fast. Love the tupperware heads!
Post a Comment