Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

Abby is always in the kitchen now when I am. She has found my tupperware cabinet (among other things), and she loves the 1/4 tsp. I've given her to play with as well. She loves it when I open the refrigerator door, and she tries to get in the pantry because she's seen me open that door, too. She's been slightly curious of Sandy's bowls, but not quite enough to stick her fingers in yet (only because I've turned her around before that's occurred!) She's added a new obstacle to my regular walking in the kitchen. I'm continually hopping over her, sliding along the cabinets beside her, or moving her back to get something out of a cabinet. Child proofing thingies need to be placed on all my cabinets very, VERY soon!

Playing with tupperware (look how nicely stacked that tupperware is!)
She likes to be RIGHT where I need to be standing!Found some good toys under her high chair...Helping get things out of refrigerator... One of my new favorites...me and my baby girl!

5 comments:

The Pences said...

Awww... That is a very sweet pic of you two! I don't know if you have space for it or if you think Abby would be interested in such a thing, but Joanna has a cabinet in our kitchen with no lock on it that's full of random stuff she can play with: empty plastic containers, lids, old ice cube trays, etc. She LOVES it, and of course she loves the tupperware cabinet, too.

The Hoeflers said...

So sweet....I love her little "uh oh I got caught" expressions!! Can't wait to play in a few short weeks!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of my girls. The pic of her near the frig is priceless. Glad she is so mobile now -- she will keep you on your toes for sure Amy!

Love ya, Nana H

Zach and Alyson said...

I just had to catch up on three posts that I had missed. Man.. I love that pic of you and Abby. What a sweet little smile that she has. Hope all is well and Happy Anniversary a day late. I was definitely thinking about you and Josh yesterday. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You ain't seen nothing yet! Just wait til she starts walking, then she'll really be in your feet! I still wouldn't trade it for the world, though. By the way, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
mabel