Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Can I get a What?!?

I am so frustrated. I want this Disney Princess chair for Abby for her birthday. That seems easy enough. I've seen them in lots of places before. When I actually go to look for one to BUY, they are NO WHERE to be found. So, of course, my next step is to look on the internet. I've seen these chairs at Wal-mart before, so even if they aren't IN the store, I can surely buy it off the internet.

I don't know if ya'll can see what that says well enough. I will clarify it for you. It says:

Disney Princess Plush Highback Chair
$19.84
Buy Online
Not sold Online
Find in Store
Not sold in stores

What the heck? If I can't buy it in the store AND I can't buy it online, WHY is it on your webpage?!?!?!?

I'm not bitter...No, I'm really not.

3 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

That's STEENKIN hilarious!

Despite your dilemma, I still have LOTS of Wallyworld love!

Cute blog and DITTO re the polka dots obsession ;)

The Pences said...

That is just plain sad.

The Bowens said...

Oh no! How frustrating...you should e-mail their customer service and make them find you one!