There are SO many reasons Abby makes me laugh and smile. How I love this girl so!
* Every time she sits up on her own she claps
* The way she crawls
* Her big smile that makes her crinkle her nose
* Clicking her tongue
* Her cool, new dance moves
* When I replay a clip on the camera, and she hears something she knows, she does what the command was from the camera. (Does that make sense? She heard on the camera me saying "How big is Abby" yet she was watching the video with me, and still puts her hands up)
* When we say "No, Abby don't touch that" about the doorstops, that she reaches her hand out to only "touch" the doorstop, but doesn't fling it to make it make the silly noise
* When she crawls up to a doorstop, she looks back to see if we're watching her (sneaky little girl!)
* She gets so excited when she thinks we're chasing her, she squeals
* How she loves to reach out and touch herself in the mirror
* How she "pets" Sandy (it's more of a soft beating, if you will)
OK, I probably could go on, but I feel I should stop for ya'lls sake.
Here is a picture from our anniversary night. We went to our most favorite place...Tin Roof. It was really windy this day, hence the wind blown look. Playing at her kitchen...
And just looking sweet...
This morning before church--I just love this little outfit. (But as usual, I couldn't get great shots of it. A LOT of the ones I thought I would LOVE were all blurry. grrr!)
Daddy wanted a picture with her this morning, too. She was more interested in his chin hair!
This video makes me laugh. More than likely, it will probably make you laugh for the stupid things you hear me saying or this ridiculous laugh I have. I have no idea why I say the things I say in videos, but I don't know how to remove them, so you'll just have to bear with me through it.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Let me count the ways
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
LOVE the dancing! She is so darn cute. Can't wait to see her in 3 weeks! yea!
It just makes me laugh outloud when I watch that foot and hands go!! What a doll!
Love ya, Nana H
She looks like she could be doing an exercise video. What a cutie... I love the stacker trick, thanks to help from daddy. ;-) Hope that y'all are excited about your upcoming trip! Not too far away!
I LOVE IT--Its looks as if you have a 'lil genuis on your hands...which is to be expected considering her parents were both LA TECH grads...Thanks for the shout out...LOVE the hubby's attire---"HOW 'BOUT THEM DAWGS?"
I'm so glad you "outed" yourself:) It doesn't freak me out at all! I do the exact same thing...and I love finding blogs with babies because it is so fun to see what Caleb will be doing in the coming months! I'm adding you to my list:) (And Abby is adorable!! Seriously!)
Post a Comment