The other day Abby woke up from her nap, and I could NOT believe what her hair looked like. My hair is board straight, but if Josh's hair actually grew out, he would have wave and some curl to it. So quite possibly, Abby has the opportunity to have great body to her hair. (I'm so excited for her and a bit jealous!)Josh was trying to take a picture of the top of her head, but of course, Abby was wondering what the heck he was doing and kept looking up...
These a few pictures of Abby in my parents car before they left. She likes to drive.
And honk the horn!
Just because...
I have a lot of pictures these days of Abby that are blurry. Especially if I'm trying to take Abby's picture, and I'm the only one here to hold her attention. That's hard work :-) Yesterday was warm and kinda sticky outside, so I put her in this little outfit...it has a strawberry on it, of course (Except I don't think YOU can see the strawberry, but I know it's there!)...with the little ruffles on the bottom. Love it! And we've found some new little clip hairbows and little white sandals...so sweet!
AND yesterday was Abby's 11 month little birthday! Next month...ohmigosh...my little baby is going to be ONE!
A few of my favorite things about Abby:
1. Still LOVES to wave.
2. Really enjoys music. Raises one hand and kicks her leg.
3. As of yesterday, at my friend Kelly's house, she sat up all by herself! This happened twice. Hooray! She's been sitting up on her own, but I'm talking about pulling herself to the sitting up position. Considering she doesn't crawl up on her hands and knees, it's harder work to get yourself all the way up from your belly!
4. Still LOVES "How big is Abby?"
5. Claps!
6. Started saying "Uh oh"
7. Loves Apple flavored wagon wheels.
8. Loves crawling over my legs, then turning around and doing it again and again and again.
9. She has a play kitchen, and all she does is open the refrigerator door and closes the door. Repeat. Over. and Over. and Over. Same with the oven door.
10. Has found every possible door stop in the house!
11. Favorite thing to say as of now is "mamamama"
Friday, April 11, 2008
Curly Q
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
5:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
She's growing so fast! I can't believe she's almost one. We're so excited to see y'all in a month!
Love ya!
Cutie Pie! Okay, so we need to get the girls together so Abby can teach Joanna to say mamamama a lot, and Joanna can teach Abby to crawl like a little bear cub.
I know... almost one!! Can you believe it... which reminds me... did you get my email this week? If so, reply back to my home email because I won't get it at work this weekend. ;-) Hope all is well!! love ya!
What a sweetheart -- sure hope she gets some curl and body to her hair. Love the little bows -- just adds more character to her little personality!
Love ya, Nana H
Post a Comment