In less than 24 hours, we will be headed to this
and looking forward to time spent like this
It will be Abby's first time ever to put her little toes in the sand, and for me to discover that sand has found places I didn't even know existed on Abby :-) We're close to ready (packed wise), but we're more than ready excitement wise! Knowing me, I will take more pictures than ya'll will even want to look at!
Check out Abby's cute little sandals. Aren't they adorable?? Lastly, a video that is non-related to anything spoken of above. Just a bit of gibber-jabberin' Abby!





4 comments:
What cute little toes and sandals!! Never enough pictures -- can't wait to see them. Travel safely and have a fantastic trip!!
Love ya, Mom H
I'm not sure what was more intertaining...Abby or Amy! ha! Have a fantastic trip and soak up some rays for us! Love ya!
oh. my. goodness. how cute are those flip flops. I LOVE them. Have a great time...can't wait to read about it when you get back! :)
I think one of you should have taken a laptop and camera cables on the trip. The rest of us are wanting to live vicariously. Can't wait to see the pics. LOVE the sandals!
Post a Comment