Thursday, April 17, 2008

4 years ago today

This is what we looked like...My most handsome husband!!!!A bridal portrait...My fave of my daddy and me!4 years sounds so short, yet SO much has happened. We married April 17th, we moved to the Houston area. We both started out at ExxonMobil. I switched to Meador Staffing while getting my teaching certificate, we built a house, we moved into the house, I taught for a year, I got pregnant, I taught one more year, and now we have our most precious gift--Miss Abby! Wow! Josh, I love you. I'm so glad we get to experience life together. You make me smile, and you make me laugh. A girl couldn't ask for more!

P.S. I've seen a few blogs that have started describing how the happy couple met and dated and such, and I'm feeling like I want to join in the fun. So stay tuned to see how the story all began...7 years ago!

10 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

Happy Anniversary!! I've been so excited about coming for Abby's birthday that I forgot y'all had another important holiday to celebrate before then! ha! We love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to a very special couple -- we love you big time!!! Does not seem possible that it has been 4 years -- what wonderful memories we all have and great pictures ( guess you could notice that in our house)-- hugs to you both Amy and Josh!!

Mom

*Courtney* said...

Oh, so fun! Happy Anniversary. Telling the "love story" is fun, you get to stroll down memory lane. :)

Neena said...

Congrats on 4 years!! That's awesome.

The Pences said...

Awwww you guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wow it has been 4 years. I am glad I was able to bring Grandpa Hoefler from Kansas and Aunt Alice from Missouri to help celebrate the special occasion.

Hugs & Kisses from Kansas
Aunt Linda

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Happy Anniversay!!

LOVE your new blog look, btw! :)

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

one more thing... April 17th is my parents anniversary, too! :)

Unknown said...

You were a beautiful bride! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I obviously haven't checked in often enough lately and I'm sorry for that! Happy Anniversary (a little late) - beautiful wedding pics. And I LOVE the indian cry and babbling (from both Abby and Mommy). Did Abby pull herself up to that kitchen? She looks so at home!! Sorry that I'm rambling, but I had to catch up!!

Kristi :)