I need to do some baby-proofing!
Before:Abby came:
After:
See what I mean?
I was trying to clean out some of Abby's dresser drawers, considering we are no longer in 0-3 or 3-6 months clothes. It was a sad day. I hate putting her sweet clothes away. I wish she could've worn a few of the dresses some more. They were just precious. Anyway, Abby was quite a help. She wanted to play with the hangers the whole time. Rolling with them back and forth, flinging them in the air, and shaking them like crazy--she was quite amusing!In the dresser drawers, I ran across all the little bitty hats we registered for and her hat she came home from the hospital in. They were all so tiny! Then I found this one, which obviously matches the pants she has on--daddy came home and she was all smiles!
And she was a bucket head...
I love how she plays. She's always sticking a leg far out to the side for leverage.
I had put a bow in her hair, and by the time we got back and I took her out, this is where the bow was...silly girl!
Some Abby and Sandy silly stuff for your viewing pleasure...
Friday, February 1, 2008
In the very near future...
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Such a SAD day putting away the "too small" baby clothes. Payson is so long that she is in some 6 month clothes already. I have had to pack up a lot of her newborn stuff already. I was totally tearing up. I even wrote her name on the tag of every piece so when we have another baby I will remember that they were Payson's clothes. Does that make sense? I'm Crazy!
What an entertaining video!!! Makes me laugh. I am glad we spend money on great toys and they always entertain themselves with non-toy items!!!! She is adorable and Sandy ought to be entered into a talent contest!
Love ya, Nana H
Do you get bored, like, ever?
Cute video!!! Just totally by the way, you can get these all one piece plastic door stops at Lowe's that screw into the existing hole, we switched all our out for like $15 bucks....
LOL, thanks for the entertainment. I love the videos! Abby is getting so big, it makes me nervous because I haven't seen her in so long. OK, I have to get back to packing. Miss you guys!
Abby looks like she was such a big help. I love the video. I'm glad someone has a normal dog. Pixie just runs up and licks Addison's face. Addison thinks it's funny, I think it's gross.
Post a Comment