Abby is scooting herself to more and more places these days. She's interested in shoes (as any girl should be!), remote controls, wires coming out of the TV, the coffee table, her toy chest in the living room....you see the point. Basically, the wheels in her mind are going full speed. I will notice her suddenly eyeing something, and I watch how she gets herself to it. It's good entertainment, that's for sure.
Here she is rolling around with the remote (We don't normally keep the remote on the ground, but when she's playing on the ground, I will sit down there with her. Hence, how she ended up with the remote in the first place. I just wanted everyone to know she's not reaching up to the coffee table to grab it!....YET!!)She says, "Do you think daddy would mind if I test these cords out on the TV?"
Scratching her hand on the bottom part of the TV...she does this to EVERYTHING!
The other day it was around 80 degrees. We were both in shorts, and we played outside in the back yard for a bit. I think both girls enjoyed themselves!
Abby especially likes the straps on her swing! I have many pictures that ended up looking like this...
This is non-related to anything above, but Josh sent me this story in my e-mail. In Germany, this apartment was on fire, and these parents and a 9 month old baby were trapped. The parents had to throw that 9 month old baby out the window to the people catching that sweet baby 4 stories below. Could you even imagine? (The parents and the baby all survived!!) It's not like this is the first time something like this has happened, but it's the first time I've read about it as a mother...and that makes a BIG difference!


Saturday, February 9, 2008
Curious George
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
wow - I just got goosebumps reading that story! I could not imagine having to do that as a parent!! yikes! But I would. You just do what you have to do!!!!
Talk about the trust game!!! Remember that falling game? Man, that was a strange way to take that comment, Shauna! I am so weird.
Post a Comment