I can't really tell, so help me out. Do you think Abby likes to swing?
I'm thinking she LOVES to swing. (Yes, I know it's almost the same picture all the time, but she gave me the exact same happy girl face 10 billion times, and I wanted to show ya'll how very very much she loves to swing!) The poor baby has been stuck in the house for FOR-EV-ER since she's been sick. Considering yesterday was around 80, I figured it was OK to take her out for a bit to let her enjoy life :-) (By the way, she is getting better. This is her 2nd day without a fever. She still has a very runny nose and coughs occasionally. But I definitely think she's on the up swing! HOORAY!)
Then a boy came and got in a swing 4 swings down from her. And this is all I saw of Abby the rest of the time. She's so bad...already checkin' those boys out!
Now she likes to sit-up in her swing at home, but we don't like that. (Although I had to take a picture of it before I made her get out.) And don't ya just love her cute little strawberry pj's?
The other day I came in her room when she had woken up from a nap. When I opened the door this is what I saw... (The picture is kinda dark because I hadn't turned on the light yet because I didn't want her to know I was there. It's so cute that she wants to play with her little mobile friends!)
Saturday, December 8, 2007
What do you think?
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
The pics of her in the swing are some of my favorites of all time - she is just such a cutie pie!
Glad Abby is feeling better! Those swings look like lots of fun from her facial expressions. :) What a cutie!
She is so stinkin sweet! I think she looks like her Mommy more and more. We should take the babies to the park when we're home for christmas...Peyton was calling for his Ab-Ab today by the way! Love y'all!
I'm so glad that Abby got to go outside and play some... maybe she'll get even better just because of that. ;) Swinging was my favorite thing... don't you remember, that's what we always did on the playground.
Hi Amy! So ironic that you posted pics of Abby swinging - I drove by a playground today and almost stopped to let Hunter swing, but decided Daddy should get to be there for that kinda experience. We'll be doing it next weekend probably. And also, I hadn't seen the "eyebrow" pics when we talked on Thursday - now I REALLY know what you were talking about. I had only seen your post about her being sick last week. She is growing so fast. Our babies won't be babies much longer!!! Hope we can get together soon, with WELL babies!
Kristi :)
I love that she is playing with her mobile - that is great. It just makes you imagine what she might be doing all night while you arent in there!!! :) And the swing is really the best! Unfortunately, it is the one thing at the park that parent participation is necessary. My kids LOVE the swing so the park doesnt give me any kind of break!
She is so precious... I love her sweet little smile in the swing (& I think it's hilarious she was all into the boy!)
I was just going to let you know about the trees I made...they are strips of scrapbooking paper and you secure them with straight pins. So easy and cute!
No, I do not think she likes to swing. I think she is faking it. Ha, right.
Post a Comment