Abby has upgraded from her super cute little polka-dot stroller (VW Bug--on a side note: I would love to have one of these. The green ones with daisy hub caps. So cute! I'm a dork..I know!) to ridin' in style in her luxurious, larger stroller (Escalade). Of course, I still love her little stroller, but Josh did a lot of cleaning in the garage yesterday so he had to unload the strollers from the back of my Escape to take things to Goodwill. He got out our big stroller, to which I decided I would see what Abby thought about sitting up like a big girl in it. She totally loved it, but then again, there really hasn't been a time she hasn't loved any stroller. She loves strolling with her mommy :-) Does she look comfortable or what? I brought lunch out to Josh while he was working in the garage. We decided to eat our sandwiches on the backporch, and I just brought Abby out in her bouncer. She definitely enjoyed herself!
Then we came inside and played some more. I put this big puppy dog on her tummy, and she curled him up. It was cute! Then I put a Sandy-sized puppy on her, and she loved that one, too :-)
Of course, Sandy had to come check everything out and wanted to play with Abby's toys, too.
Abby was playing with daddy, and daddy kept putting her up on his knees. She thought this was fun! (although her face doesn't quite show it...she really was smiling--I just couldn't catch it!)
She's looking a bit tuckered from her day....so tired as she drinks her bottle.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
VW Bug to an Escalade
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
she's growing so fast! can't wait to see her in November. she looked like a roly poly with that puppy! love ya!
I just love all of her expressions. So, I'm thinking if our schedules don't mesh, I might just have to leave John here just to get to see you guys in person again.
What a cutie! Hope all is going well this week! Love ya!
She looks like she's just going to get up out of the bouncer and walk away! I love the puppy hugging pictures -- too cute!
hey! i've been looking for your blog forever! you gave me your blog address a long time ago and then i lost it and now, i've finally found you! now, i can keep up with you and your baby! abby is beautiful! i loved her in her disney outfit. so cute. o and the "a" onesie looks cute on her!
Post a Comment