Thursday, May 19, 2011

Barbara Ann

I have been wanting to post video for FOREVER. I'm so disappointed that I haven't been able to edit it in Movie Maker like I used to do all the time. I'm still having problems with file formats...I can change the format but Movie Maker won't open anything.

Pretty much the main part of this video I want you to see is at the very beginning. It just shows Josie's love of The Beach Boys. She is my dancing girl--and these are the dance moves she's always doing. Love them!

*If you mostly read my stuff on facebook, and you can't view this video--go to my actual blog. www.txbeasleys.blogspot.com. :)

Here's hoping this works...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love our little "Josie"

Jason and Shari said...

The video is just to cute.

Anonymous said...

Yep one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time. :)

Kimberly D. said...

So cute! You can never go wrong with Beach Boys for dancing music!