- At her "4 month check-up" which was really 10 days shy of 5 months, she weighed in at 12lbs 10oz, and I can't remember the length (it's on a piece of paper in her room, and she's napping. I went in there to get it, and she was kinda moving, so I didn't want to really wake her up.)
- In her small amount of life, she has been to the Dr. 5 billion times. haha Ok, really 4 times in one month, and THREE of those times were in the same week. Yikes! She's also managed to have 1 ER experience so far, and it was completely unpleasant, and we will never be experiencing anything like that ever again in life :) (knocking on wood at this moment!)
- She is now just 13 days away from being 6 months (oh my!), and has been to the Dr. once so far in this February month for double ear infections. At that time, she was 13lbs. 7oz. She was born larger than her sister, but has grown to be smaller than Abby was at each milestone...so far anyway! At Abby's 4 month appointment she was 14lbs 14oz. I don't think Josie will even be there at 6 months.
- She has the sweetest, most melt your heart, crinkle nose smile you have ever seen!
- She definitely lights up when she sees her sister!
- She's great in the Excersaucer. It's adorable to watch her spin around and play with the toys. She's especially fond of flipping through the book part.
- She still requires to be swaddled at night. She sleeps from about 8-8:15 until between 6:15-7am. If she wakes up in the 6:15am range, I can pop a paci in and she goes back until 7:15am-7:30am. Oh yes, I'm that mom. When you stay at home, to me, the day is sooo long if it starts before 7am! :)
- She is mesmorized by her hand. She lifts it up above her head and stares at it. So cute!
- She's definitely a fan of her Bumbo chair, and we've been working at sitting up on her own. If the Boppy is around her, she does a pretty darn good job.
- She loves toys that light up and sing (I mean, I don't know many babies that don't, I guess?!?)
- She still has only rolled once from her back to her tummy. And she rolls from her tummy to her back only when she feels like it. We might not see it every day, but it does happen from time to time.
- She drinks between 5-6oz in a bottle 5 times a day. She doesn't wake up to eat in the night.
- She finds her feet occasionally too and really likes to hold them.
- She naps for about 45min - 1hr in the morning (sometimes she surprises me and goes longer), might catnap around noon-ish, then goes down around 2 (when her sister does!) and sleeps 2-3 hours.
- She drools like a maniac and looooves to have her fingers in her mouth!
- It seems like she's been with us forever, and I love every single inch of her...she's so so sweet! (but don't get me wrong, she's got her drama moments too...for sure! haha)
And now, the many different faces of Jo Mama. (We call her this so often, she almost responds to it more than her actual name. We need to work on that! And why Jo Mama? I have absolutely.no.idea!!! It came out of somebody's mouth at one point, and it stuck!)Oh yes, Gymboree has had 2 separate dachshund lines out, and we've purchased most all of it. It's only perfect for my girls to wear that stuff--I can't help myself :)
Abby will get a post alll about her next! :)
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
All About Josie
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh yes, she can marry James for sure. SOOOOO precious!!
You have two of the MOST BEAUTIFUL girls I have ever seen!
I'm glad to hear Josie is having a better month than her last. She's just as precious as can be. Hope you're doing well. I'm catching up on blogs to try to motivate me to update mine. :)
Kristi :)
Post a Comment