Thursday, April 29, 2010

I never know where to start!

Things that I want to post about:

Our weekend in LA for Tech’s Spring game, our anniversary weekend, Disney on Ice, our trip to Mississippi, my baby girl (the one growing in my tummy) and all other random pictures taken in between.  What will actually get posted tonight are a few of my favorite shots as of recent.IMG_5042IMG_5057

IMG_5054

IMG_5257 IMG_5627 Man, I love that little girl.  Here’s my other sweet girl…

04.20.10 A Beasley Ob 12

04.20.10 A Beasley Ob 21

04.20.10 A Beasley Ob 24

04.20.10 A Beasley Ob 34So sweet and sooo active!  I do for sure feel her move everyday, but during this ultrasound she was moving all over the place!  Baby Beasley, we love you so much :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of all of you, including the blessing of baby girl beasley!!

*Courtney* said...

Oh my! Amy, how did I miss that you were preggo?? And you already know that it's a girl? Wow! Congrats. That will be soooo fun for Abby to have a little sister! :)

Zach and Alyson said...

Abby is so stinkin' cute and btw... I can't believe that her birthday is in just 10 short days!

Alyson

The Vranas said...

I love it! Both of your little girls are precious! I've been thinking about you every night - needing to get you on the phone, but I haven't quite done it yet. Talk to you soon.

Lisa Vandenberge said...

love the awesome pictures!! you should blow that first one up and frame it.

The Bowens said...

OMG, congratulations on your sweet baby girl! I didn't even realize you were pregnant. I am terrible at keeping up with everyone's blogs. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your pregnancy!