Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

We loved it!  Of course, we had to color some eggs.  This was our first year ever to color eggs.  Abby was a fan!IMG_3725IMG_4809

IMG_4815

That night at 5:30pm they had an Easter vigil service.  The children’s choir put on a production.  Our friend Gracie was in it, too.  Abby was excited to see her!  We had to get some family pictures taken since Mom and Dad were there to take them for us!

This one is my fav minus the fact that Abby has to have her arm up.  It happens.IMG_4824 IMG_4828 The birthday kids!  I was born on my daddy’s birthday—April 5th.  So he’s always has the honor to share his birthday with me.  Lucky guy :)IMG_4830IMG_4833The children’s choirIMG_4835IMG_4836

Then we had to get her Easter basket ready when she went to bed that night.IMG_3728Hooray, Easter morning!  I LOVED Abby’s dress this year.  She just looked so sweet in it.  But then again, she’s my child—so I’d probably say that no matter what!

With Nana and Pop IMG_4842 IMG_4843

IMG_4854 IMG_4845

IMG_4867 IMG_4870

IMG_4864

In front of the flowering cross at churchIMG_3736  IMG_4900IMG_4901

Seeing friends after churchIMG_4892IMG_4895  Ok, so I have tons of pictures.  Easter egg hunting at our house is next!

1 comments:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

So glad to see your updates!! I also have to mention how cute you are looking these days with your preggo clothes! I also LOVE Abby's Easter dress. It is beautiful. And, I just love the picture of Aidan hugging on Abby. They kind of match with the pink in his shirt. Can you send me that one??

I hope you had a great trip and will see you soon!