My sad little blog. Seriously, I never thought the day would come when I would consecutively not blog for a months time. That is SO unlike me, and I really do love blogging!
One of my New Year's Resolutions: Get back to regular blog updates! This morning I woke up early for whatever reason, and the first thing that popped into my head was, "Ok, I should just get up and blog." And I actually listened to myself. haha. I'm blogging! Wow, miracles are already happening in 2010! (And by the way, doesn't 2010 sound so unreal? Futuristic? I can't believe we're actually in 2010!!)
I have SO many things I want to share. But I am going to start with Christmas. And at some point I'm going to back track to September and October. Ya'll have never seen my Vegas pictures, and well, that's just unacceptable of me!
I have some great family photos, but I can't post them yet because my Christmas cards, now turned New Years cards, will have them on there. If you've been wondering where your Christmas card is from us, I will have you know that I received my cards, in a damaged box on my front porch with every single one of them water damaged! Nice, huh?
OK, so I'm just going to start with pictures from December. Random stuff, then the snow, then Advent Workshop. My girl...looking so big and grown up! And that hair! As Abby would say, "My hair crazy!" I still haven't gotten it cut in her whole 2 1/2 years of life. I'm so worried those curls are going to be gone. And I love, love, love those curls. I'm gonna do it, though--eventually :)
This year our theme was a snowflake winter wonderland. We chose the blue, white, and silver look with snowflakes and trees all around. Some candycanes and peppermints were thrown in from last year. Our main focus was the snowflake because of this poem:
And the main scripture used was: Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17




2 comments:
Finally, some posts from Amy!!! I still can't believe how much snow you guys had over there. I watched it snow all day and it just refused to stick. I was wondering about your Christmas cards!! So you didn't get ours?? I have extras if you want me to send you one so that you can see how great it turned out, thanks to you!!!
Kristi :)
I am proud of your Advent workshop projects -- you put such effort and love into it Amy!!
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment