My funny girl...she is FULL of all kinds of expressions, and they make me laugh. For instance, this beloved one when she doesn't want to do what I'd like her to do!
But then she decided to work with me. She does this little scrunch of the nose look. I think it's pretty cute. But I'm the mommy, of course I would :)

For the record, I actually did try plucking her eyebrows. She wasn't having it, though. I can't handle them. I've got to figure something out. A unibrow is NOT an option!


So, I've spruced up a few people's blogs, and this one lady contacted me asking me to do her blog. She actually does embroidery, and when I looked at her site, I thought--hmm, I really like what she does! When I e-mailed her back, I asked her if we could just do a trade for trade. She does a shirt for Abby, and I do her blog. So that's exactly what we did. I picked what I wanted, and this is what Abby got. A sweet little ornament shirt with her name on it. Super cute, huh?

Our fav place around town--Tin Roof. This sequence of pictures is just too cute of Josh and Abby. I see a lot of him in her.


Our church youth program had what they called a "White Out" event. Everything there was white. The food, the decorations, and of course, we were supposed to dress in white.

I participated, too...although I hate wearing white. I mean, I'm pale as is--wearing white makes me look sickly. But for one night...I can handle it.

Abby's Christmas program at Mother's Day out was cute. She sat on the stage and rang her little bell and sang Jingle Bells so perfectly. She stayed in her seat, just as she was supposed to, and when she saw me in the crowd, she was SO excited! I saw her pointing to me, and tell her teacher Mrs. Sandy I was there, and Mrs. Sandy gave her a high five. I loved it!

Walking back to the classroom she didn't know I was behind her, and I LOVED that. She held her little friends hands. So precious!
2 comments:
She's so darn cute!!! Whats the website for the shirt...it's too cute and I may need to invest. ha!
I'm so excited -- practically two blogs in a row!
I love you you traded for the embroidered shirt. Bartering is such a great thing -- it's a win-win!
Have you asked your hairdresser about Abby's "unibrow"? I wonder if she'd have tips? Although, for the record, I've never noticed it in person. Everything I do to get my eyebrow hairs out hurts!
I've been missin' your blog. :)
Post a Comment