Sunday, November 1, 2009

We Are BULLDOGS!

When Mommy is away...the kids will play!

Josh has taught Abby some of our cheers that we do at our Louisiana Tech football games. One of them is: We are (and the opposite side of the stadium yells..) BULLDOGS! So over and over in this video, that's what you're hearing Abby say. This video cracks.me.up!!! Abby gets into it like nothing I've ever seen before. As soon as I got home from a meeting, Josh had to show me this immediately. He says it's the best video she's ever done. haha...because he took it, of course :) It's pretty silly...just watch. You'll see what I mean!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

That cracked me up! Your family is so great!

Anonymous said...

That is absoultely adorable, I laughed so hard, can't wait to see her. Good job Josh.

Anonymous said...

She is becoming quite a little entertainer. She definitely has the "bulldog spirit" --- love all the pitches of her voice and the motions that accompany them!!! I know Josh is proud of his evening with Abby!!!

Love ya, Nana H

The Bowens said...

Darn it! I can't see the video for some reason. I am sure it is adorable though.

The Perkins said...

That was hilarious!! I love Abby!!