My little girl.....looking too grown up!
She's saying ostrich here. The way she does her mouth always cracks me up!
This is the very first time she's done this...luckily she wasn't wise enough to take her shorts off first because there was actual poop in this diaper!
Her and I went on a date to McDonald's the other day. This is what I mostly saw of her...
...the back of her head! She was far too interested in everyone around us. But she was excited about her penguin she got, so she had to point at it for me :)Abby: Chicken needs to cool off.
Me: Yes, it does.
Abby: (Looking out window) Nana's car? (She sees red Expedition)
Me: Well, it does look like Nana's, but no baby, it's not Nana's
Abby: (start the routine) Nana bye-bye? Pop bye-bye? Brad bye-bye? Lisa bye-bye? Peyton bye-bye? Mark bye-bye? Joanna bye-bye? Daddy bye-bye? (the list goes on and on)
Me: But who will you see tonight?
Abby: Pop hummin? (that's what coming sounds like)
Me: Yes! Pop is coming!
Having conversations with Abby is so much fun! We can actually "chat" during lunch. It's sweet :)
How I found her sleeping the ther day for a nap. Does it look comfortable to you?






4 comments:
I am glad she is enjoying her toys but I can just hear her saying when she picks them up " big mess"-- her new diaper trick just may be a new adventure for you Amy!!
Love ya, Nana with the " red expedition"
I love that she and Peyton are so much the same and only see each other a few times a year. Peyton does the same thing EVERYTIME he sees any type of red car...it's always Pop and Nanny's car. Oh and you should know that Peyton thinks I stole one of "Babby's" pappy's...he refuses to take this certain one b/c it's "Babby's"..not sure why b/c it's actually his!
Joanna does that too when we're out eating -- just stares people down! We got some beanies the other day too, but no giraffe... we're still hunting. :)
Love the diaper hanging out of the pants look -- very modern. Also -- the pic of her at the table does make her look so old! She's such a cutie pie!
I love her sleeping pose! Too funny. Give her a big hug for me!
Post a Comment