It's already started. You know you've all done it before :) Abby is becoming a pro at it. Every night after we brush her teeth, she likes to turn around and talk to herself in the mirror. But now, she's started singing her 3 favorite songs in the mirror.
Fav songs (as of the moment), and in this order--always:
1. Baby shark - I just looked up the words to this, and there seem to be about a million different versions. Does anybody know this song I'm talking about? We did it at VBS. It's a regular in our house right now.
2. Jesus Loves Me
3. Itsy Bitsy Spider
So last night, she turned around in the mirror and started doing these songs. It was so so cute! She was cracking up at herself.
First, she saw me take out my phone to get a picture, and she did this!
Ya'll, I just can't get enough of her hair. Utterly in LOVE with it. I haven't cut it once yet. I'm too afraid those sweet curls will leave!!! Her hair could not be any more of the complete opposite of mine. So full of body--seriously, I'm completely jealous :)
Then the singing started...You would think this is Itsy Bitsy Spider, but it's actually Jesus Loves Me. I can tell by her mouth. She's saying Jesus right there :)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Singing in the Mirror
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Silly time!










5 comments:
Oh so cute! I stick by my original statement when you told me this story. You're right though, I don't know if I could cut that hair either. Precious! Thanks so much for your help today. I'm addicted already.
Baby Shark... dodododododo, Baby Shark... dodododododo Baby Shark dododododo, Baby Shark....Mama Shark... doodododododod,.. Mama dododododo.... Daddy Shark dodododododo,... Daddy Shark... dododododo... Going swimming dododododod, going swimming dododododo,.... Gotta swim faster... dododododo... gotta swim faster... dododod.... lost a leg.... dodododo....
Ok... that's enough... forget how that song gets to be morbid... but we definitely sang that at camp.
I love her hair too... don't ever cut it. ;-)
So sweet! I wish I could hear her singing. I don't think those curls are going ANYWHERE....they're great!! I love that people think she and Peyton are twins because of their hair...too bad I can't put bows in his. lol
Too cute! Love her in the blue and her pony tail. How can she get cuter everyday?
Love ya, Nana H
That's my kind of girl! I STILL get excited when I sing in the mirror:)
Post a Comment