That sounds better than me saying, Abby stares at everybody :) haha. But she does...she will just stand there, and s.t.a.r.e! We have to say "Abby [snap fingers] Hey! Abby [whistle] Hello??!!" Don't get me wrong, I'm a people watcher myself, and it IS quite entertaining.
We went to Tin Roof last weekend. It has a little play area, and she loves to go to it, but we must stare at all the kids around us for a little bit. And I don't mean like off to the side where we aren't in everyone else's way. Typically right in the center is where she chooses :)

This little boy was just putting the mulch stuff on the counter, and Abby liked to stare at him, too! I liked her hands in this picture--she's like "Uh, what are you doing? Don't you know your hands get dirty when you pick that stuff up?"
Then she was on this contraption with all the other big kids!
On Monday, Abby and I got to go meet our friends' new baby, Jenna. Jenna is so sweet, small, beautiful, and perfect! When we were getting ready to go, Kristi - Jenna's momma, asked Abby if she would like to hold Jenna. Abby just said uh-huh, and climbed right up on the couch and held her. I loved seeing that! So cute! Thanks Kristi...we loved hanging out :)
At first Abby's expression is like, "hmmm, what's going on with this?"
But then she was all smiles!






5 comments:
Oh my gosh she looks SO grownup holding that little baby! What a sweetheart!
Love ya, Nana H
She is so grown up... I need to see that little girl!!
I can't over that. You're baby is holding a baby! Btw, I love her curls in those first pictures.
Awwwww... so cute!
She looks sooo big in these pictures! She is such a doll. Oh, and Pay is a starer too. She is so into what the other kids are doing that she barely ends up playing at all!
Post a Comment