She is so sweet! Thanks for changing my picture on my blog! I may have to send a new one once the baby gets here:) I'm the same way with e-mail...if I don't have the chance to do it right then, well, it gets lost. Now, I just wish my e-mail worked at all...I'm having internet issues on my laptop...UGH!
We are silly, goofy, we can be serious, we love movies, we love Abby, we love Sandy, we love our family and friends, we love each other, we love God...we're blessed.
4 comments:
She is so sweet!
Thanks for changing my picture on my blog! I may have to send a new one once the baby gets here:) I'm the same way with e-mail...if I don't have the chance to do it right then, well, it gets lost. Now, I just wish my e-mail worked at all...I'm having internet issues on my laptop...UGH!
She looks like she has a future playing tennis.
Very precious!! I can't wait to see you guys again.
I looovvee her sweet dress! Where did you get it? Your little miss is Super Cute!
Post a Comment