Two Friday's ago (April 17) was a very special day. First and foremost, it was Josh and my 5 year anniversary. But like I said, it was a Friday, so I intended to go with a few of the ladies in my playgroup (and their children) to the Children's Museum. When I woke up that morning....Josh was still home. Usually he's gone by 6:15am, and so needless to say, I was surprised to see him! He said he had taken the day off, and he was going to go to the Children's Museum with us. OK, great!
We did have a wonderful time at the musuem. Abby had such a good time--we can't wait to go back! I just really love Josh's face in this picture.
Daddy showing her how to milk a cow...I'm not sure he actually knows how either, but it looks like he's doing it right :)
She definitely doesn't look to sure of this idea--I mean, who rides a cow anyway?
From the front of the tunnel...
...and the back!
Little doors for little people. Everything she could reach and touch. The lock. The light switch. The doorbell. The handle. Every child's dream :)
Josh looks so tall here!
We don't know this little guy, but Abby made friends with him :)
See, Abby is still eyeing him!
We all had a great time. As we were driving home from the Children's Museum, Josh told me I would need to pack because we were leaving in an hour. I was like, huh?!?! He had planned for us to go overnight to stay in a hotel, and then the next morning we got to spend the day at Six Flags in Arlington. Ever since we got back from Universal Studios, I've been saying how much I wanted to go to Six Flags...so I got my wish. Such a fun time!
The end of the day...wiped out!




4 comments:
Glad y'all had a good anniversary. I love the picture of Abby on the cow...what makes me laugh is that everytime we pass a cow in the car, Peyton says "Mommy I ride cow?" He hasn't quite figured out what cows are for.
Congratulations. I can't believe that ya'll have married 5 years! That's crazy!
Sweet husband! I'm glad ya'll had such a wonderful celebration. Happy anniversary!
Congrats... and it looks like ya'll had so much fun. I can't wait to take Brooke. I know she will have a blast.
Post a Comment