Abby's 2nd birthday is coming up next month. Considering I like to make invitations (and I especially like photo invitations) I have been trying SO SO hard to get the absolute best picture I can to put on it. But my child is almost 2, and in our world if I say "Abby go stand over there and smile" that rarely happens. However, she has been cooperating with me really well, but she's been smiling SO well that her cheeks go up into her eyes making them close. I mean c'mon! What are the odds that I get about 5 fantastic pictures, yet her eyes are closed in ALL of them.
Basically the point I'm getting at is I have a lot of "out takes" to share :) (Technically I have probably 175 within a 2 day span, but I'll spare you all that insanity!)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Out takes
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
my personal favorite is the nose picker... I think that's definitely the one to use for the invitation. Can I just say that she's gotten so big. She's such a cutie!
What an angel-- our little dolly! I love the third pic -- that look and the position of her mouth is priceless. Glad you captured it. Happy Easter!!
Love ya, Nana H
Nose picker, nose picker! ha! Love our sweet Abby!
Yeah, a lot of the pictures (that I don't post) I get of Joanna these days she has her finger in her mouth or her nose. Thank goodness for digital cameras!
Anabel is obsessed with sticking her finger in her nose. She does it and then looks at me out of the corner of her eye as if to say, aren't I cute? These pics are so cute I'm glad you shared them!
Those pictures are just awesome! I love the ones of the two of you. You are just too cute. Big hugs!
I love the one of her pointing! You could put a caption on her invitation that says, "Hey You, would you like to come to my 2nd birthday party?" I know, I am a dork...but I do like the picture.
Ok, she's so extremely cute!!!! I love the picturs of the two of you, and I love all the pictures of her laughing. But my all time fav is the last one! We enjoyed eating with you guys Sunday. Always fun hanging out with y'all.
Post a Comment