Sadly, I've done a terrible job at taking pictures lately. My camera needs to be charged, and for whatever reason, I keep forgetting to do it. So, I'm going to share with you some old pictures I never posted because they turned out kinda fuzzy, but it's what I got for now.
A few weeks ago Abby's MDO had Rodeo day. I thought she looked so super cute in her little jean skirt dress!
The other day, I did get a picture of Abby's newest creation from school right before my camera went dead. She made a little caterpillar (out of an egg carton). She was so proud of this little thing. She wanted to carry it out to the car herself, and she held on to it the whole ride home. When I would ask her about it, she squealed. Mr. Caterpillar is cute, but on the way out that day we did lose a little brown pom-pom that went on his back. Sad day. It was raining and windy, and being the crazy momma I am, I did try to retrace our steps when I noticed it had blown away, but I had no luck. He's still cute anyway, wouldn't you say?!? :)
Funny things about Abby right now:
1. She is obsessed with making sure all doors are shut.
2. She is obsessed with making sure all toilet lids are down. If they aren't, you will hear "uh oh" until she's blue in the face.
3. She loves, loves, loves brushing her teeth.
4. She still loves to wave, even if you are right there in front of her face.
5. She will take off her socks and shoes right after you just put them on.
6. The second I turn my back, she throws food off her highchair to Sandy.






7 comments:
Joanna loves to brush her teeth, too. She also does the shoes and socks thing. We don't have a dog, so when she drops food it stays there, and she worries about it. Then she talks about the vacuum and cleaning it up.
Thank you for posting even though you haven't taken many pictures!
Love Abby's creation...she's so talented to glue those on all by herself. ;-) Peyton is also obsessed with closing doors..I'm telling you these two might be related...oh wait. ha! Kiss her cheeks off for us!
Parker loves brushing his teeth, too. I just wanted to comment to tell you happy b-day. I didn't know exactly when it was but I knew it was coming up. Have a good one!!
It sounds like you are describing Reagan. We had to start putting our doggies outside while we eat, just so she can't feed them all of her food. I can't put her shoes on until we are where we are going. If I put them on any earlier she takes them off and who knows where all the socks disappear too?
Sounds like Abby has a great life. :) At least she waits until you turn around to feed Sandy. Olivia does it right when you are watching and then says, "uh-oh" as if it was an accident. Nice. :) I am off next Friday and the following Monday if you are free for a play date!
Hunter is getting better with the tooth brush and now allows me to actually help him without fussing. It was quite the fight at first though. Yuck!
And for him, the second I turn my back when he's eating, food goes into his cup - doesn't matter what he's drinking or eating, he wants to see if they go well together. He's getting better, but still does it when he thinks I'm not looking.
I can't believe Abby is going to be two in just a little over a month. How time flies. She's precious and we miss you guys.
Kristi :)
I love the jean skirt. Too cute! Hope you had a wonderful birthday. I meant to call you last night, but ended up falling asleep on the couch. I hope to get you tonight!
Post a Comment