Monday, April 20, 2009

Egg Hunting Parties

Somehow I've fallen off the face of the earth as far as blogging goes. I have a TON to blog about, and everyday the list gets just a little longer. The stories I always want to blog about swirl around in my head, but for whatever reason, they haven't made it to the actual blog. I hate it when I do that!

Let's back track to Easter weekend. We had 2 birthday parties to attend on Saturday, and they both had easter egg hunts. Abby is a HUGE fan of hunting eggs. Probably not so much for the hunting as for seeing what's inside. Either way, she really enjoys it (and we still have the Easter basket out at our house even now!).

At Emma's party. The weather was great outside, and we all got to hang out in the backyard. It was great fun!
Mooching snacks from Matt.


Love the back of her head. Her hair amazes me always.

Chatting with Callie.

The birthday girl and her daddy.
When we got home from Emma's party, Abby crashed and slept for 2 1/2 hours, and I actually ended up waking her up because we had another party to attend! I didn't get any pictures at the next one, but we had so much fun at Zoey's party, too :)

1 comments:

The Vranas said...

It's so strange to see her as the "big" girl. She looked so cute! Can't wait to visit with you guys again.