Sunday, February 24, 2008

Go back with me...

Rewind to Feburary 7-10. My parents had come into town that weekend, (I've already posted pictures from my camera--the pictures of Abby in the brown & pink by the flowers). My mom takes billions of pictures, and I now have them in my possession...so it requires a new post for them :-)

My dad, better known as Pop to Abby, loves getting down on the floor and playing with Abby (and Sandy for that matter!). Abby is always full of smiles for her Pop. Pop likes to stack toys for her to knock over....notice how big her eyes get going after a toy (3rd picture).

I think she's trying to say, "Oh mom, cut it out!"
This one is just for those eyes...I love them!
Considering it's getting close to swimsuit season, I've been looking for a sweet one for Abby. My mom found her this one, which I love, but the sizes were hard for me. This one fits her too perfectly now, which tells me it won't fit her at the end of summer--so it has to go back to the store. But we had to get a picture of her in it before that happened!Here's her official one...isn't it super cute?
When my parents are in town, they love to watch her wake up. She's so super happy in the morning. One of her many silly expressions....everyone is looking over the crib at her, and I think she's thinking "OH how I love all this attention!"My mom, dad, Abby, and I ventured over to the Katy Mills mall on Friday. It's so fabulous to go during the week because it was barely busy! We ended up having lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. I had never eaten there before...it was a great place. Some kids were crying when all the animals were "brought to life," other were totally fascinated. As of the moment, Abby is fascinated. If she's anything like me when I was little--that won't last long :-) (I was terrified of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Chuck E. Cheese...you name it, and I screamed at it! Fun times!) The 2nd picture is specifically taken for Joanna! Joanna, we thought of you immediately when we saw it, and Abby said she wanted to take a picture of it for you.
I just had to post these 2 pictures to show mom and daughter. Look at our mouths...it cracked me up! (Me with the big open mouth in the 1st picture--Abby with the big open mouth in the 2nd picture!)Abby: "This is such an awesome book!"Abby: "You should look at pg. 4...it's amazing!"Showing Pop how big she is!
Hilarious goober smile!Still loves to swing...A lovely family picture!As I've mentioned before, my child LOVES to wave. So much in fact, that I thought I should show it in pictures!


If you've made it to the end, congratulations! I know this was horribly long! We hope you're not about to pass out from Abby overload :-)

8 comments:

The Comerfords said...

LOVED the green bathing suit...that is the one I was going to get O but they didn't have it in her size. But I love the new one even more! ;) Olivia missing Abby! We can't have our date tomorrow because the in-laws are in town. Another day?

Anonymous said...

There is no way that we could never get Abby overload. We check the computer everyday to see the latest blog. It is the only way we are able to keep up with the beautiful little angel. I cannot wait 2 weeks until I see her and get me hands on her. I will want some of thoses picture. I am so glad that you and Jan love to take pictures, and share them with us.

She is a doll. We love her and sent our kisses and hugs.
Nana and Pap Beasley

The Hoeflers said...

I love her little wave!! She's so sweet. She has the sweetest expressions. Peyton says he loves his little "abuabuabu"!!

The Pences said...

Abby --
Thank you for the giraffe picture! It is soooo tall; I love it!
Love,
Joanna
Oh, and love the new bathing suit -- very cute and quite modest!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

What a sweet face -- so many expressions!! Wait until she can talk!! Love the memories-- we miss that little "dolly"

Love, Nana and Pop

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she has so many expressions!! Abby overload printer wise, I am going to have to invest in a wireless laptop so Great Grandma can see the pictures you have posted. I think my printer will run out of ink on this one...LOL
Hugs & Kisses from trying to warm in Kansas
Love
Aunt Linda

Zach and Alyson said...

So many pictures... but I'm excited because I get to see her adorable little face very very soon. Love ya girl and I'll talk to you soon!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Love all the new pics, especially the family ones. You have such a beautiful family - we haven't taken a family pic since Hunter's baptism, I don't think. Ridiculous!! Hope to see you guys soon!

Kristi :)