Abby sure is busy these days. She's getting quick in this scooting thing she does. She likes to pull things out, whether it be blankets from a shelf, cards out of a basket, books from underneath the coffee table, the tissue box from the end table, etc., etc.
Here's a look at a few things she's been up to...
She managed to get the strap of my bag over her shoulder!I have a basket FULL of cards, and this is what it looks like now...
For Karen--can you see that she's looking at ya'lls?? She recognized you in the picture, and she had to stop to admire it :-)
Her most favorite door stop--see how it looks now? It's no longer attached to the wall! And just so you know...that took all of about 4 sec. to get off. Either she's that strong or the door stop was put on that poorly.
She loves the buttons on the calculator.
One of her many quirks...when she eats, she always has to have her right foot up on the underneath part of the tray like that...
Lately, I've been able to put these cute little clips in Abby's hair. She has just enough hair to hold them. I love it!
We had to go to the Dr. yesterday because she's been having congestion and this persistent cough. The cough started interrupting her night sleep, and that is where I draw the line! She has a sinus infection, and she's on antibotics, so she should be good to go in no time. She did have to get blood drawn (this was supposed to happen at her 9mo. appt., but the nurse who was to do it was out.) This was worse than the shots because the nurse has to sit there and pull on her finger to make the blood keep coming out to fill the container. Abby did NOT like that one bit. But she ended up with this super cool thing on her finger that she played with for some time. (Although the nurse told me not to let her play with it or to let her put it in her mouth. I'm thinking, "Does she not realize she's 9mo. old and that's what they do with EVERYTHING!")
I haven't done a video in what feels like FOR-EV-ER. I have tons of random video clips on the computer right now, so this is definitely a hodge podge of things.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
All in a days work
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Her expressions remind me so much of Brodee. Every time I see a video of her it reminds me of him. I hope that doesn't sound bad or anything. :-)
She just makes me laugh!! She tells it all with her eyes and mouth expressions. Total entertainment and pure love for this little angel!!
Love ya, Nana H
I want to see Josh in all his splendor!
Girlfriend is busy! I think I do that with my foot too when I eat!
Abby is sooooo cute! I love the cards all over the floor -- ha! A new phase of baby proofing is before you...
I started crying when I watched the Chawlie video!! And when did Abby start saying mamamamamama??? I'm so jealous. Did you do anything in particular to get her to figure out the M sound? She's precious. We need to get the kiddos together again soon. I'll call you this week.
Kristi
Post a Comment